Thursday, December 11, 2014

{Chris&Emily} Portland Wedding Photographer

{Chris&Emily}

I am sitting here trying to think of the perfect way to describe their wedding day, and as I do so I can recall that it was so full of love and laughter that I went home with sore cheeks from all of the smiling.  They were married at Union Pine in Portland, Oregon on a hot summers evening in August. The entire day was so relaxed that it was a joy to be present.  Their ceremony was filled with laughter and tears of love and their reception was overflowing with wonderful food, drink, friends and family.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this amazing day and for inviting me in and sharing the love you have.



If you are interested in my services for your wedding or family please contact me at Harriotv@hotmail.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/velvetflarephotography.

You can see more of my work as well on Instagram at @velvetflarephotography

Pricing will be raised come January 1st, 2015, if you book before then (retainer and signed contract!) you can secure THIS years pricing!

No comments:

Post a Comment